Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Intimacy – 100 words

couch photo - intimacy

Photo by spader

“Craig, My blue shoes are green.”

“Ben, the moon is almost Mort Sahl.”

These statements are typical of the nonsense that roommates Ben and Craig say to each other instead of admitting their love for one another. Intimacy expressed as non sequitur.

“Only you can prevent Forrest Tucker,” means “I want to kiss you.”

“Non-dairy grilled cheese is toast,” means “I want you to go down on me.”

Every night they sit at opposite ends of the couch complaining about their lack female companionship. Neither pointing out the other’s lack of effort in that pursuit. Never meeting eyes. Forever alone.

Facebook LogoTwitter Logo

The post Intimacy – 100 words appeared first on Tom Flanders World.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me dude